Rozita was born in Iran, and has been a resident of Oman since 2010. She specializes in the following media: Abstract Painting with Acrylic and Oil color; Mixed Media;
Classic and real Painting; Chiaroscuro.
She received her Master in Clinical Psychology, Iran, 2012 - Shiraz University / Faculty of Humanities and passed Graphics design courses in Fine Art Faculty of Tehran University.
Major achievements include:
1. Participation in Biennial painting exhibition of Iran Universities three times.
2. Participation in 21st Annual exhibition of Omani Society of Fine Art.
3. Participation in Bait Al Zubair Museum 100x100 Art Exhibition.
4. Solo exhibition in SIMORGH Gallery Tehran Iran August 2013.
5. Guest of “Hamrahe Iranian” (Together with Iranians) Global TV “JAME JAM” program as specialist of modern and abstract painting.
6. Solo Exhibition in Ghayla’s Museum Modern Arts Gallery, 2014 Oman.
7. Display of artworks in Bait Muzna Gallery.
8. Member of Omani Fine Art Society of Fine Art.
9. Member of Mona Liza Art Club.
10. Abstract Workshop as a side function of solo exhibition August 2013.
11. Conducting Painting workshop for Mon Aliza Art Club.
12. Teaching painting in different art galleries in Tehran for several years.
13. Teaching painting in Oman since 2012.
14. Granted with Silver ranking in Iranian Association of International Professional painters.
15. Publication of some of the abstract paintings by AGRABEH Artistic-cultural magazine.